Breast Lift Operation Goals
A Breast Lift is a surgical procedure that restores a firmer, more elegant, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts by removing excess, stretched-out skin and reshaping the breast tissue. Sometimes, a Breast Lift surgery might include raising the nipple and areola into a more forward position. Stretched large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural-looking breast. In Top Clinic, your surgeon can simply create your dream breast contour.
A Breast Lift can be combined with a Breast Augmentation procedure where the fat transfer or breast implant is applied. Breast Lift improves the patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions and boost her self-esteem to wear bras and swimsuits by creating an overall better proportioned.
Breast Lift Candidates:
- Following pregnancy & breastfeeding, women’s breasts can often get stretched and sagged. A breast lift can help undo these changes and restore a more aesthetically pleasing appearance.
- Flabby breasts in women are caused by aging.
- Women who have had a significant weight loss. Losing weight means losing breast volume. A breast lift can help restore a more proportional, more beautiful breast shape by removing excess skin.
- Women who have had sagging breasts since their teens and dream of enjoying a beautiful and youthful breast shape for the first time.
Breast Lift Techniques
Top Clinic experts use a variety of incision techniques in breast lift surgery; the method used in each operation is chosen based on the patient’s personal goals, the amount of excess skin in the patient’s breast, and the existing breast tissue.
The main Breast Lift Techniques used in Top Clinic are:
- Crescent Lift: This is the technique that our experts follow when a small amount of sagging needs to be corrected, and a small amount of excess skin is removed. Crescent Lift leaves a very minimal scar that usually disappears entirely after the operation.
- Peri-Areolar Lift: It is used to correct mild sagging. This type of lift is also effective in reducing areola size where the resulting scar traces the edge of the areola.
- Vertical Lift: Provides more extensive reshaping by removing excess skin and reshaping the entire breast with modest, easily hidden scars. This type is commonly used and applied to women with more excess skin in the breast area.
- Inverted T Lift: This type includes a complete reshaping for the breast with changing the nipple size and position.
Contact your cosmetic surgeon now and get a free consultation for the recommended type of breast lift that will achieve optimal results with the least noticeable scarring possible for you.
After Breast Lift Operation:
It’s reasonable to experience swelling that might last for two weeks to a maximum of three months; however, you will need to wear a surgical bra to ensure getting the best results desired with the minimum complications.
It’s highly recommended to rest for two to three weeks, while you can resume everyday light activities gradually.
Planning Your Breast Lift Operation
Breast Lift with Top Clinic has never been more comfortable! Only three steps to get your breast lifted!
- Get your free consultation from Top Clinic specialists.
- Coordinate with the Top Clinic team, who will organize your accommodation and private transportation, as well as your Breast Lift operation in a five stars hospital in Istanbul.
- Arrive in Istanbul, meet your doctor, now, you’re ready for your life-changing operation! And receive your guarantee certificate.
Our mission is to give our patients the ultimate love and care to make them look and feel special in ensuring their maximum satisfaction. So we chose the recognized hospital for establishing our medical center, which is equipped with the latest global medical technologies and certified by the Turkish Health Ministry.