Chemical Peel Goals
A chemical peel is a technique used in Top Clinic to improve the appearance of the skin on the face, neck, or hands. A chemical solution is applied to the surface that causes it to exfoliate and eventually peel off. The new, regenerated skin is usually smoother and less wrinkled than the old skin.
Chemical Peel Candidates:
Fair-skinned people with the following facial problems can benefit from a chemical peel treatment:
- Acne scars.
- Aging skin.
- Crow’s feet.
- Sun-damaged skin.
- Sagging skin.
The procedure is not recommended for individuals with infections, active skin disease, cut or broken skin, sunburns, or active Herpes simplex type 1 sore. Other counter-indications include patients who are:
- Nursing or pregnant.
- Have taken Accutane in the last six months.
- Have psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, or rosacea.
- Have used Retin-A, Renova, prescription skincare products, products that contain ascorbic acid, bleaching or skin-lightening agents, or other acid-based products in the last 48 hours.
Types of Chemical Peel
There are three basic types of chemical peels:
- Superficial or lunchtime peel: Alpha-hydroxy acid or another mild acid is used to penetrate only the outer layer of skin to gently exfoliate it. The treatment is used to improve the appearance of mild skin discoloration and rough skin as well as to refresh the face, neck, chest, or hands.
- Medium peel: Glycolic or Trichloroacetic acid is applied to penetrate the out and middle layers of skin to remove damaged skin cells. The treatment is used to improve age spots, fine lines, wrinkles, freckles, and moderate skin discoloration. It also can be used to smooth rough skin and treat some precancerous skin growths, i.e. actinic keratosis.
- Deep peel: Trichloroacetic acid or phenol is applied to deeply penetrate the middle layer of skin to remove damaged skin cells. The treatment removes moderate lines, age spots, freckles, and shallow scars. Patients will see a dramatic improvement in skin appearance. The procedure is used on the face and can only be performed once.
Planning Your Chemical Peel Treatment
Chemical Peel with Top Clinic has never been easier! Only three steps to get rid of your facial problems!
- Get your free consultation from Top Clinic specialists.
- Coordinate with the Top Clinic team, who will organize your accommodation and private transportation, as well as your Chemical Peel treatment in a five stars hospital in Istanbul, which uses the latest Chemical Peel techniques for your maximum safety and satisfaction.
- Arrive in Istanbul; meet your doctor, now you’re ready for your life-changing treatment! And receive your guarantee certificate.
Our mission is to give our patients the ultimate love and care to make them look and feel special in ensuring their maximum satisfaction. So we chose the recognized hospital for establishing our medical center, which is equipped with the latest global medical technologies and certified by the Turkish Health Ministry.