Eyebrows shape your face and can incredibly affect the way your face looks. However, unfortunately, eyebrows may get thinner over time, either because of hormonal changes, over plucking, aging, chemical treatments, or other reasons. While having tattoos and makeup can help to cover up the area, the process can be frustrating and does not always produce the desired results, particularly with thicker, natural eyebrows becoming more of a model.
If you are losing your eyebrows, no need to worry! Because Top Clinic got your back. Now restoring your eyebrows’ volume with Top Clinic Hair Transplant solutions has never been easier. Eyebrow hair transplantation extracts hair from a donor area (commonly the sides of the head behind the ears) hair-by-hair. Your surgeon will then discreetly transplant each hair follicle into your chosen shape of eyebrows. Performed under local anesthesia, the treatment is minimally invasive and carries minimal risk of any form of scarring or marks.
Eyebrow transplant results will be seen in your new eyebrow shape and outline right after the surgery. Initial results start to appear during the first two months, and full results will be visible over the course of the following year.
After the operation, hair grows in two stages; the first stage is when all the transplanted hair falls, so don’t worry if you see some peeling after the hair transplant; it is normal. Hair growth varies from person to person and, as the transplanted hair continues to grow, you will need to trim the hair to achieve and maintain the desired look. It is very rarely an issue for patients as most are used to plucking or shaping regularly.
Eyebrows Transplant Methods
In Top Clinic, we use the latest medical technologies in the field of Eyebrows Transplant. Eyebrows Transplants in Top Clinic are operated by an experienced medical team of specialist surgeons with ten years-experience minimum.
Our Latest Eyebrows Transplant Method is:
- Direct Hair Implantation (DHI): The hair follicles are implanted one by one directly into the recipient area, “the eyebrows”, where each hair follicle is placed in a specific direction, angle, and depth, providing maximum density.
Eyebrows Hair Transplant Candidates
Top Clinic experts suggest that Eyebrows Hair Transplant candidate is a woman or a man who is over 18 and suffering from a surgical scar, a distinct baldness pattern – hormone or genes disorder, burn scar, or any type of hair loss that cannot be treated otherwise.
Planning Your Eyebrows Transplant Operation:
Eyebrows Transplantation with Top Clinic has never been easier, only three steps and three days to get your eyebrows hair back!
- Get your free consultation from Top Clinic specialists.
- Coordinate with the Top Clinic team, who will organize your accommodation and private transportation, as well as your Hair Transplant operation in a five stars hospital in Istanbul.
- Arrive in Istanbul, meet your doctor, get ready for your life-changing operation, and receive your guarantee certificate.
Duration of Eyebrows Transplant Procedure:
Your operation at Top Clinic Istanbul takes only three days as follows:
- Your doctor will perform the transplant operation on the first day of your arrival. It will take from two to six hours depends on the number of follicles being transplanted. There are three stages of the operation. The first one is the extraction of the single hair follicle; the second is the preparation of the eyebrows, and the third is the implementation of hair follicles by adjusting the precise direction of the normal growth of the hair.
- The second day is to relax and enjoy the charm of Istanbul.
- The third day will be the follow-up session, where your donor and receptor areas will be washed by your doctor so that you can go back to your country safely.
You can go back to work and resume your activities after two days from the operation, but you should avoid sun exposure, extreme exercises, and smoke for at least the first two weeks.
Our mission is to give our patients the ultimate love and care, make them look and feel special in ensuring their maximum satisfaction. So we chose the recognized hospital for establishing our medical center, which is equipped with the latest global medical technologies and certified by the Turkish Health Ministry.