Female Hair Tranplant
Female Hair Transplant
Female Hair Transplant to Treat Hair Loss
A woman’s hair is her crowning glory, but many women suffer from hair thinning. There can be several common reasons behind female hair loss; lack of adequate nutrition, stress, genetics, traction alopecia, or hormonal imbalances. There can be various and complicated reasons behind hair thinning and scalp issues. It is essential to meet the true expert in hair restoration for women to help you decide the best treatment to apply. Our expert team of hair transplant surgeons and hair loss specialists is there to help you understand your individual case and find the best way to solve your problem. Therefore, some hair loss problems cannot be treated with non-surgical treatment and need a hair transplant operation to restore the lost hair. Top Clinic hair transplant operation helps women enhance their appearance, and self-esteem, by restoring their lost hair and filling any bald patches caused by genes or injuries.
However, two to five percent of women suffer from a hair loss pattern which can be treated with hair transplant surgery.
Female Hair Transplant Candidates
Top Clinic’s experts suggest that a Hair Transplant candidate is someone who is over 18 and suffering from a surgical scar, a distinct baldness pattern – a receded hairline or crown thinning-, alopecia, or burn scar, or any type of hair loss that cannot be treated otherwise.
Female Hair Transplant Methods
In Top Clinic, we use the latest medical technologies in the field of Hair Transplant to satisfy all our clients’ needs. Female Hair Transplants in Top Clinic are operated by an experienced medical team of specialists and surgeons with at least ten years of experience to ensure natural-looking results and well density, a simpler, less painful, and minimally invasive procedure with no stitches or scarring in the treated area.
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE): It is the initially used technique in hair transplant for women. This method is best used when extracting is up to 5000 hair follicles from the donor area one by one to implant them in the recipient area following the natural direction and depth of the existing hair for natural, guaranteed results. A Mega Follicular Unit Extraction (M.FUE) -Two FUE sessions with up to 7000 extracted follicles- can also be applied in some cases with enormous hair loss.
- Direct Hair Implantation (DHI): It is the latest and the best technique used for women’s hair transplants. Unlike FUE, in DHI, the hair follicles are implanted one by one directly into the recipient area, without having to open channels for all the follicles to be implanted in the scalp. Each hair follicle is placed in a specific direction, angle, and depth, providing the maximum density possible; this method is usually used to transplant larger numbers of follicles.
Regardless of what transplant method you undertake, the aim is always to slow down your hair loss and (where possible) restore areas of depleted hair. Your doctor might also prescribe some kinds of supporting vitamins and shampoo to get the best lifetime results.
Planning Your Hair Transplant Operation
Female Hair transplantation with Top Clinic has never been easier! Only three steps and three days to get your hair back!
- Get your free consultation from Top Clinic specialists by requesting a Callback.
- Coordinate with the Top Clinic team, who will organize your accommodation and private transportation, as well as your Hair Transplant operation in a five stars hospital in Istanbul.
- Arrive in Istanbul, meet your doctor, get ready for your life-changing operation, and receive your guarantee certificate!
Duration of The Hair Transplant Procedure
Your operation at Top Clinic Istanbul takes only three days as follows:
- Your doctor will perform the transplantation operation on the first day of your arrival, your accommodation and transportation will be arranged by the coordination office.
- The second day is a day to relax and enjoy the charm of Istanbul.
- The third day will be the follow-up session, where your donor and receptor areas will be washed by your doctor so that you can go back to your country safely.
Our mission is to give our patients the ultimate love and care, make them look and feel special in ensuring their maximum satisfaction. So we chose the recognized hospital for establishing our medical center, which is equipped with the latest global medical technologies and certified by the Turkish Health Ministry.