Rhinoplasty is commonly known as (nose job) and it’s a surgical procedure that reshapes or resizes the nose by correcting a variety of concerns, such as a visible bump, a droopy or enlarged nasal tip, a nose that’s off-center or crooked, or asymmetry due to a previous injury to improve aesthetic appearance.
Rhinoplasty is well-known as a genuine life-changing cosmetic treatment. To ensure achieving the goals of the operation, the performing doctor must be an artist! Otherwise, a mistake in reshaping the nose might be uncorrectable. Top Clinic gives you a guarantee certificate and ensures choosing the best Turkish doctors who carry over 10 years of experience for you.
- Rhinoplasty is performed under general anesthesia, and the surgical techniques used in your procedure depends on the type of your nose and the goals desired. In fact, all the incisions will be placed inside your nose, where scarring will not be visible after the recovery.
- In Top Clinic, we use two different main techniques of Rhinoplasty surgery. Your surgeon chooses the best method depending on the goals you desire.
- Closed Rhinoplasty involves performing incisions inside the nose and doesn’t leave any external scars and can be performed without having to open the nose during the operation. This technique is Top Clinic’s first choice in approach on most of the Rhinoplasty operations we perform.
- Closed Rhinoplasty surgery technique can be used to remove bumps or humps, reshape nasal tip, and reshape bones and cartilage and to remove excess soft tissue.
- Ideally, closed Rhinoplasty should be your first option. However, this may not be possible in all Rhinoplasty cases, and depends on your expectations from the operation, and how achievable can it be through a closed Rhinoplasty.
- Open Rhinoplasty is performed through an incision across the lower and sometimes mid columella, which is the middle part of your nose between the nostrils.
- These open incisions allow a surgeon to lift the nasal skin upwards over the nasal tip, thereby exposing the cartilage and bone structure that make up your nose.
- Open Rhinoplasty is best for patients undergoing complex Rhinoplasty procedures to reconstruct the nose using cartilage grafts.
- Open Rhinoplasty causes a tiny non-noticeable scar across your columella that fades away and becomes barely visible after the recovery period.
Usually, you will spend one night in the hospital, while it’s normal to expect to bleed during the first 24 hours after the surgery. Temporary swelling and bruising around the eyes and nose that lasts to maximum two weeks is also expected. After the operation, you will have dressings inside each nostril, and they will be removed before you leave. You must continue to wear a splint over your nose for seven up to ten days, and then you can remove it by yourself.
We recommend taking one to two weeks off work and avoid strenuous exercise for at least one month when your nose will get total relief. The initial result appears after two months while the final result appears one year post the operation.
However, Top Clinic provides you with a free medical package and a continuous follow up to minimize the side effects and avoid possible complications.
Planning Your Rhinoplasty Operation
Rhinoplasty with Top Clinic has never been easier, only three steps to get your nose reshaped!
- Get your free consultation from Top Clinic specialists and discuss your desires and goals from this operation.
- Coordinate with Top Clinic team who will organize your accommodation and private transportation, as well as your Rhinoplasty operation at a five stars hospital in Istanbul.
- Arrive in Istanbul, meet your doctor, now, you’re ready for your life-changing operation! And receive your guarantee certificate.
Our mission is to give our patients the ultimate love and care, to make them look and feel special in ensuring their maximum satisfaction so that we choose the recognized hospital for establishing our medical center, which is certified by Turkish Health Ministry, in which equipped with the latest global medical technologies.