- Dermaroller application is a simple procedure.
- Dermaroller rolls in horizontal-vertical and parallel directions until slight reddening and very slightly bleeding are seen at several points at area.
- The whole procedure takes for 15 to 20 minutes. Immediately after the procedure, skin and hair serum etc. products are applied to the area . The treated area can be covered with a cover for (one) hour.
- Dermaroller’s used to ensure that the necessary substances reach directly to the targeted areas without getting involved in the bloodstream and accelerate the penetration of the substances.
- Depending on the patient case ( skin or hair ). it is used firstly 3 sessions every 10 to 14 days, followed by sessions are in every 21 days repeated by total 8-10 sessions.
- To maintain the positive results obtained at the end of all sessions, a monthly maintenance session is recommended.
- Dermaroller is only for personal use, not suitable for another person’s use.